We are currently looking for an experienced E&I (Electricity and Instrumentation) Engineer.
As an engineer, you will be deployed in a project team that is responsible for the realisation of automation projects. Your main task will be designing the electrical installations and following up the installation on site.
You are able to work independently or in team. Your responsibilities include:
- Implementing projects according to agreed scope and planning
- Implementing projects according to spec’s and standards
- Managing relations with suppliers / customers
- Developing schedules, cabinet layouts, equipment selection
Skills & Experience
- Master / Bachelor industrial engineering (electro mechanics, electronics, energy, …)
- Knowledge of Eplan P8
- A first relevant experience is a plus
- An interest in the industrial sector is a must
- Native speaking Dutch, fluent in English
Furthermore, you excel because of your precision and flexibility. You are willing to travel within Belgium and abroad. Last but not least, you are a team player and eager to learn!
- A challenging job with a lot of variation
- The opportunity to work independently
- An educational environment where knowledge sharing is encouraged
- A horizontal organisation with short communication lines
- A nice group of colleagues with a can do attitude
- Attractive salary conditions with fringe benefits