The technical (r)evolutions are unstoppable. They do not only affect our daily life, but manufacturing companies as well. The fourth industrial revolution, known as ‘Industry 4.0’, is focused on the heart of a company: the production process.
Manufacturing companies today need to be one stap ahead of their competitors, respond quickly to ever changing market demands, always deliver 100% quality and optimal service fort heir customers.
To achieve these goals, companies are investing in technology and in the principles of Industry 4.0:
- Digitisation and automation of operational activities
- Connecting machines with multiple software platforms and departments within the production environment
- Provide data to partners (suppliers, machine builders,…)
- Collecting and analysing big data
- IIoT predictive maintenance and cloud platforms
- Virtual and augmented reality
- Virtual comissioning
As an automation company with years of experience, Reditech supports manufacturing companies with the digitisation and automation of their production process (E&I, PLC’s, SCADA, DCS) and all operational activities concering this process (MES – MOM’s). Reditech makes sure all departments within a firm seamlessly integrate.
To support companies with the implementation of new technologies and processes within Industry 4.0, we are looking for a Senior Industry 4.0 Consultant / Analist specialised in operational activities (warehouse management, planning, operations, maintenance, quality).
As Industry 4.0 Consultant you:
- Reinforce the pre-sales team and map the customer’s Industry 4.0 wishes
- Think along with the customers regarding the current processes and return on investment
- Delve into concepts such as big data, data analytics, IoT, digital twin, virtual reality, cloud, mobile devices, horizontal and vertical integration, smart sensors, advanced human machine interfaces, modular production lines, new business models,…
- Advice the customer about these topics
- Create a Factory Of The Future roadmap for and with the customer
- Lead the project team and keep an eye on the Industry 4.0 roadmap
You collect information, contacts and partners for Reditech within the Industry 4.0 community. You keep colleagues up to speed and organise internal and external trainings about Industry 4.0.
Skill & experience:
- You have a bachelor- or master in a technical, economical or informatical field of study
- You have experience in process automation or digitising operational activities (MOM’s, MES, WMS, LIMS,…)
- You are used to work out concepts and software architectures
- Lean management has no secrets for you
- You have experience in executing, documenting and presenting analyses
- A first experience with determining ROI’s and business cases is a plus
- You’re willing to travel abroad
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, French is a bonus
- Your communication skills and empathic ability are on point
- You are a teamplayer
- You are able to detect new opportunities within a project or at a customer
- A challenging job with a lot of variation
- The opportunity to work independently
- An educational environment where knowledge sharing is encouraged
- A nice group of colleagues with a can do attitude
- Attractive salary conditions with fringe benefits