The technical (r)evolutions are unstoppable. They do not only affect our daily life, but manufacturing companies as well. The fourth industrial revolution, known as ‘Industry 4.0’, is focused on the heart of a company: the production process.
Manufacturing companies today need to be one stap ahead of their competitors, respond quickly to ever changing market demands, always deliver 100% quality and optimal service fort heir customers.
To achieve these goals, companies are investing in technology and in the principles of Industry 4.0:
- Digitisation and automation of operational activities
- Connecting machines with multiple software platforms and departments within the production environment
- Provide data to partners (suppliers, machine builders,…)
- Collecting and analysing big data
- IIoT predictive maintenance and cloud platforms
- Virtual and augmented reality
- Virtual comissioning
As an automation company with years of experience, Reditech supports manufacturing companies with the digitisation and automation of their production process (E&I, PLC’s, SCADA, DCS) and all operational activities concering this process (MES – MOM’s). Reditech makes sure all departments within a firm seamlessly integrate.
To support companies even better with the implementation of these technologies and principles, we are looking for a Senior Industry 4.0 MOM’s / MES engineer.
As Senior Industry 4.0 MOM's / MES engineer you:
- Translate the functional demands of the customer to a technical concept
- Consult with the customer and the project team to work out the concept
- Draw up the functional and design specifications
- Are responsible for the design, simulation and testing of the software using the agile methods
- Commission the applications at the customer
- Answer all the client’s technical and conceptual questions
- Report to the project manager
Your competences will be deployed on multiple projects:
- MES projects
- Database projects
- Data reporting / dasboarding projects
- IIoT projects
These projects will be carried out with custom or standard software.
Skill & experience:
- Master industrial engineering or informatics
- Knowledge of C#.NET/VB.NET (Forms, WPF, WCF, WWF) or ASP.NET/MVC
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and Reporting Services
- A first experience with PLC/SCADA programming is a plus
- A first experience with an MES package ((Wonderware MES, GE Plant Apps, BrightEye, MEScontrol.NET, Siemens SimaticIT, …) is an additional advantage as well as IoT and data analyse systems.
- Interest in the industrial sector and business processes is a must
- You are fluent in English
Additionally, you are the point of contact for our younger colleagues, Industry 4.0 peaks your interest and you are continuously looking for improvement, both at our customers and within your own work.
- A challenging job with a lot of variation
- The opportunity to work independently
- An educational environment where knowledge sharing is encouraged
- A nice group of colleagues with a can do attitude
- Attractive salary conditions with fringe benefits